Friday, February 23, 2007

A Little Nervous

We are starting to feel a little nervous. We have always said that if we are only gone a month and break down and can't continue it will be worth it, but realizing it could happen that way... I don't want to worry. We have been moving toward this for a long time and would feel more regret at not trying. We are completely free from debt and loving it. Our savings is shrinking and will continue to do so at as slow a rate as we can manage, but we are beginning a life that is all expense and no income, its going to happen. When we want to stop and work, we will. Maybe we will not travel far and we will find a spot we want to stay in for a year or more, so be it. Maybe we will be gone for the summer and find we have been living in the best place and be anxious to get back. We do not know what the future holds, a reoccurring thought, and it's OK. I just want to be faithful with the job God has called me to do. I want to be pleasing to God and to Greg, I want to train our children well, I want to love others as Jesus does. I will not worry about the future, I will look to today.

No comments: