Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Stress, Friends, Safety

I started feeling sick yesterday, just a sinus headache, but it slowed me down. I went to bed early and got up late. The stress is making me sick. I don't think I'm usually a stressed person, but when I am I have a hard time letting go of it. I've been waking up at 2 or 3 in the morning and I can't shut off my brain and go to sleep. Honestly, I get a lot of bright ideas during that time, but I still think I would prefer the sleep. I was awake maybe 2 or 3 hours, but I didn't get up early and did sleep another couple of hours. My head even feels a little better.
We heard from Stacy on Sunday and they are coming back to their house on the first. I'm glad for the time limit. I let it cause that awful stress, but I am glad to know that it will get done and done this week. We will leave this morning to shop for stuff we need, go to the trailer (which is at Charissa's) and work there today. It will be my last meeting with homeschool group tonight. It is at Charissa's so Greg will pick up the kids after work and I will stay and have a last time of fellowship with my closest friends. It is so hard to believe. It was eight months ago we had our last group with Jennifer. She's the mama in The Goodenough Family. (see link) We have been meeting once a month (aside from a few breaks) for over 12 years. Time is passing and life is moving on.





What our future hold, only God knows. We are safe in His hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.