Saturday, February 17, 2007

I don't want to

This has been one of those days where I just don't want to do anything. It seems impossible to make myself move. I did finally make a list of things I'd like to get done this week in preparation for moving into the trailer (I don't mind sitting and thinking), then I did one thing on the list. Still, this feeling of discouragement stays. I know that it is a passing thing related to the stress of all that is going on in our lives. Knowing that doesn't make it easy. I took a nap, hoping I would wake up feeling more inspired, but to no avail, I woke up feeling like I wanted to stay in bed the rest of the day. I try not to harrass myself too badly about things that are not urgent. The kids are being cared for and the house, though certainly not neat, is not unsafe. My plans are to clear out everything this week that will not go into the trailer and I'm hopeful it will get done. I've worked hard this past week and a day, or two, of rest is always a good thing. Right? Tomorrow begins with an early morning trip to the store, preparing food to take to home church, and then the reward of relaxing fellowship with dear friends and studying God's Word. I'm feeling better already.

No comments: