Friday, April 3, 2009

Something? Maybe not.

I find myself sitting here in the middle of the day trying to think of something to write. My last post was more... direct than I usually am. I believe what I wrote and don't want to delete it; it needs to be said. But I am usually more cautious about offending people. I thought it came across as potentially offensive depending on the reader. It would be an easier subject to talk about face to face where the tone of voice and body language always play an important role for the speaker and the listener.

Our life is beginning to settle down again. We had some crazy weeks with selling the trailer (see the Our Trail post). There were other things that kept us busy and the house a terrible mess. This week has been great for getting things cleaned up again, not that its done to my satisfaction. Next week we will work at it some more and work on the new schedule, too. I will keep plugging along at whatever God puts before me, and try to enjoy it.

No comments: