Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fellowship

How wonderful to find like-minded women so far from home. Keith and Kristi had us over for dinner on Saturday night and it was wonderful. The kids had a great time playing with their son and they had a friend, Sandra (Gene had to work) and their two boys. Kristi and Sandra were so kind and friendly, asking questions about our trip and offering to help in any way. Visiting with other Christian women was just what I needed and I felt so much better by the time we left. God will continue to use time to improve my abilities and my attitudes.

1 comment:

Kristi Pytlinski said...

Hi Marla,
I just decided to check in with you and see how your trip has been going. Thanks for all the nice comments about my family and I. I also really enjoyed visiting with you and your family. We are actually going camping for three nights starting Good Friday. We are going with two other families (one being Gene and Sandra). Still no girl for Nicole so I'll have to be her buddy. It will be a blast needless to say. We are working and preparing to go and very excited about getting there. Happy Easter! I just thought of it now; I will start praying for you and your family as you travel through the states. Have fun in Moab, that's coming up fast! Take care, and God bless.
Kristi.